Monday, 14 April 2008

26th Anniversary / Montage

Dear All.























Event: School Anniversary / Montage

Date:
Friday(18/4) Preview (Register here)
Saturday(19/4) Tickets at $10 (not free seating)

Venue: Singapore Conference Hall (For both days)

Time: 7.30pm


Note: Information are taken from the school site.

Go support your fellow juniors and our band!

Please let me know if you are interested, I will be getting tickets from Mr Foo / Mr Muhd.
Leave a message at the Cbox.

Best Regards,
Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.